Solar Outdoor String Lights,GDEALER 20ft 30 LED Warm White Water Drop Solar String Fairy Waterproof Lights Christmas Lights Solar Powered String lights for Garden, Patio, Yard, Home Parties
These are really pretty looking solar led lights with a water drop design. These are not multicolored but are single colored. I bought these for my lawn area that I like to decorate with lights during parties and festivals. There are 30 LED bulbs on this and there are a couple of different modes of operation. The fact that these are solar powered makes them great because I did not have to look for a power source to connect these. As long as you can make sure that there I sunlight available for the solar panel to charge up during the day, the lights automatically turn on at night. These are water resistant so you do not have to worry about using them outdoor.
Watch the video for a detailed review.
I received this product free of cost for testing and review and I am providing my honest and unbiased opinion in exchange
* Environment-friendly products, high energy conversion rate.
* Put under sunshine during the day, and it begins to light up at night.
* It varies with the intensity of sunlight, user’s geography locations, weather conditions and shift of seasons.
* Put on wall, window, door, floor, ceiling, grass, Christmas tree, post or building,adds perfect atmosphere to your place.
* A perfect decoration for Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Party, Wedding, etc. * Solar powered panel is stood by a 20cm garden spike.
* With ON/OFF,MODE switch.
Length from solar panel to first LED: 150cm
Spacing between 2 LEDs: 20cm
Charging time: approx. 12 hours, may be varied due to weather conditions
Working time: 8-10 hours
LEDs: 30 pcs
Modes: steady & flashing
Light color: white/warm white/blue/multi color
Life time: up to 5000 hours
Switch: Power ON/OFF, MODE
1.If the ground is too hard, do not twist or hammer it with force. Try to soften the ground with water and then insert into the ground. Failure to follow this may result in product damage.
2.It is suggested the solar panel to be fully charged for 12h at the first use.
3.The light will light up automatically at dusk and may turn off automatically when ambient light is too strong(above 15lux).
4.Turn the light on and set light mode before charging the solar power, so it will light up at dusk.